Saturday 26 November 2011

MWOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*grins evilly*

Now that I am an owner of yet ANOTHER blog, I shall be wreaking havoc across blogland! MWOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*fart*

*copyright piano*

Hehehehe...

Anyways, I shall be saying much more totally random stuff thanks to Chan over here! >:D

First, I would just like to say that soon I shall be putting up some links to my watt-pad stories hehehe... not right now, as I've only got one single chapter on one of my three stories, that is actually public... :/ but SOON! SO PREPARE YOURSELVES!!! MWOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... *waits* ... oh... well-*fart*

...

*copyright piano*

2 comments:

  1. can i be a contributor? Preety pwease?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, post your email and I'll add you as a co-author, if you don't want to post publicly, you can send it to me at chanoroflashfreeze@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete